Welcome to "Life is Now - Condensed Course Bundle"
This is a demo bundle that include "BC Tax System", "How to Learn & Plan", "Government Resources", "Psychology and Your Well-Being", Debate, Discourse & Negotiating", "BC Law & Your Rights", "Fiance & Investments" and "Economics".
We recommend that you complete the course "How to Learn & Plan" first. This course will give you helpful tips and strategies for how you study and plan for the other courses.
The time commitments will vary but you can estimate a commitment for each course as follows:
- How to Learn & Plan - 2 to 4 hours
- BC Tax System - 10 to 20 hours
- Economics - 8 to 15 hours
- Government Resources - 10 to 20 hours
- Psychology and Your Well-Being - 10 to 20 hours
- Debate, Discourse & Negotiating - 8 to 15 hours
- BC Law & Your Rights - 10 to 20 hours
- Fiance & Investments - 10 to 20 hours
You have as much time as you need to complete the course as it never closes.
If you're ever lost or uncertain of anything please don't hesitate to email [email protected] and we'll gladly assist you.